Experience a Journey
into Your Light…
Just create your sacred space. Try being out in nature today if possible. If you cannot physically be outside, take a moment to create an outdoor scene in which you will meditate in. Allow your inner child to be a part of it. Use your imagination! If you can imagine it is real! Allow your breath to be natural. Bring awareness into your heart light.
- See, feel, or know that there is a beautiful pink rosebud.
- Tune into the petals, the color, the fragrance, the velvety softness. Breathe…
- Allow the petals to open slowly, as you breathe.
- Allow the color and energy to fi ll your heart as you breathe. Let it fill your being.
- Once the petals have opened, allow for a few more breaths.
- Inhale “Divine” and exhale “Love” for a few breaths. Close your eyes, breathe…
- Your awareness will now go deep into the center of the rose. Breathe; go deeper.
- Imagine you are now standing, facing into the rose, and moving into the center.
- You are moving away from Self.
- Faith will allow you see, feel, or know you are on a path that is leading to an entrance of a cave. Breathe as you get closer. Be aware of the feelings you have as you come close to cave.
- Enter the cave slowly, tune into how you feel, your emotions. Just be aware.
- Be aware of what you see, feel, or know.
- Explore for a few breaths, taking your time as you go through the cave. Be aware of any colors, texture of cave or knowings that come to conscious mind as you explore.
- Find a place to sit, legs crossed, and palms up.
- You will now begin chanting, silently or aloud.
- Inhale Silence; exhale “Yam…”
- Release from the concept of time; just “be” for now with your chant.
- Connect to the echo of the chant resonating through the cave. You are One with the vibration of the chant. You are One with the energy of the chant.
- Feel when it is done, and sit in silence for a few moments. Take a few moments to close your eyes… You are transforming lower vibration to higher.
- You are healing all matters of the heart, letting go.
- As you open your eyes a path of rose petals are leading you out of the cave. Pick them up as you go.
- Be aware of how you feel as you exit the cave.
- Smile, and know you can return at any time to heal. Your cave is a sacred site, a quiet place for you to go to. As you leave, there is a white robe outside the cave.
- Release yourself of what you have on, and wrap yourself in the robe.
- Continue to follow the path.
- You come to a waterfall; sit down at the edge of the water, and place the rose petals in the water.
- The waterfall is breathtaking; the mist from the water touches you….
- Watch the petals drift away from the shore, and from you.
- Breathe… Allow… Smile…
- A hand is placed gently on your shoulder.
- The feeling that you are never alone is with you.
- Take a few breaths, release from time, smile…Hold the feeling you are having. You are One with the water, your breath and the peace it offers.
- When you feel it is time allow your senses to adjust. Breathe…
- Open your eyes when ready. Journal.
Remember begin with your feelings.
Peace and love.